Saturday, December 17th beginning at 10:30am in Church
Tomorrow, Saturday, December 17th, is our Advent Morning of Reconciliation. This will be your final Saturday to take advantage of the Sacrament of Reconciliation before Christmas, so please plan accordingly!
- For those attending, please arrive as close to 10:30am as possible. The priests who are joining me are quite generous in giving their time during this busy Advent season! I am grateful to each of them.
- There will be no formal opening or closing prayer service, simply arrive at 10:30am, proceed directly into the Church to line up for Confessions, and when you finish you may depart.
- There is no set ending time, so if you plan to take advantage, please arrive as close to 10:30am as possible.
- When everyone in line for Confession has gone, the priests will depart.
- There will be printed guides for the Sacrament of Reconciliation to assist you, but I am including one below to help you to prepare in advance.